Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was submitted to Semi-homemade magazine by Courtney Dollar. It is a great accompaniment to a picnic, backyard bbq or anywhere you need multiple dishes that are easy to make and go well with a variety of foods. Super with chicken or sandwiches. If you substitute tri-color pasta it makes it even more colorful when matched with the fresh vegetables. You can add onions for more flavor but it is good without too. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce (Classico is great!)
- shaved parmesan cheese (or shredded)
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, corn, bell pepper, and pesto.
- top with parmesan.