Cold Pepper Mustard Pasta Green Salad With Cheesy Toasts
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- After pasta is cooked, drain, and mix in orange bell pepper, garlic, brown mustard, and salt.
- While pasta cooks, mix together greens, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, dill weed, and black pepper and add to greens. Toss salad.
- Top bread with cheddar, sprinkle with paprika, and place under broiler for 1-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Portion salad onto plates, top with pasta, and serve with a cheesy toast.