Serve cold or at room temp. I prefer room temp.
Make and share this Cold Peanut Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb spaghetti, can use linguine
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro, can use parsley
- 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce, I use red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain; rinse in very cold water and drain again.
- Place cooled noodles in a large bowl and toss with the carrots, scallions, bell pepper slices and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle the sauce over noodles mixture; toss to coat well.
- Serve room temp or cold.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.