Recipe by *Parsley*
Serve cold or at room temp. I prefer room temp.
Top Review by luvaim
I had made this for our annual 4th of July party and got wonderful reviews. I also made this for a BBQ and got even more compliments! I added yellow and red peppers and carrots but also green onion and bean sprouts. You could add leftover cooked chicken to make it a main dish for Asian style dinner. I like making it on day one but eating it on day two....yummy!
- 453.59 g spaghetti, can use linguine
- 236.59 ml shredded carrot
- 236.59 ml chopped scallion
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro, can use parsley
- 78.07 ml smooth peanut butter
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml rice vinegar
- 44.37 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23-2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23-2.46 ml hot sauce, I use red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain; rinse in very cold water and drain again.
- Place cooled noodles in a large bowl and toss with the carrots, scallions, bell pepper slices and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle the sauce over noodles mixture; toss to coat well.
- Serve room temp or cold.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.