Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a perfect summertime addition to your menu planning. It's perfect for brunches, breakfasts, or an appetizer to a light lunch or dinner. I normally get a "What??" reaction before I serve it, but it's always well loved! Recreated after eating this in a restaurant.
- Put peaches in blender, reserving 1/4 Celsius.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend until pureed.
- Dice remaining peaches, and stir into soup.
- Chill until time to serve.
- Top with freshly cracked pepper.
- (trust me on this).