Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Found on a meal planning website. Couldn't find any duplicates here. Looking forward to trying this.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rotini pasta
- 1 red onion
- 2 green peppers
- 1 carrot
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Cook noodles per directions and rinse in cold water.
- Dice the peppers, onion, and carrots.
- Drain the tomatoes, and add all the vegetables to the pasta.
- Pour dressing over top, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This ok. But I didn't care for the can of tomatoes. I would have rather used fresh tomatoes.
This was a good basic pasta salad recipe. We all enjoyed it.