Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from a friend of mine, it looks great for a hot Summer day!
- 1 (10 ounce) package corkscrew macaroni
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, Cubed
- cucumber, to taste
- green onion, to taste
- red pepper, to taste
- tomatoes, to taste
- Boil and drain macaroni per instructions.
- Mix together the Miracle Whip, sugar and white vinegar in bowl.
- Cube cheese, cucumbers and cut up green onions into a large mixing bowl.
- When macaroni is done, rinse w/cold water and mix with cheese and cucumbers.
- Pour the mixture (sugar, white vinegar, Miracle Whip) over everything and let set in the fridge for a couple hours.
- Serve cold. Usually lasts a few days.
- If you add tomatoes in it, put in about 1hr before serving. The tomatoes tend to make this salad "runny".