Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was passed on to me from a friend a number of years ago. She had brought to a potluck lunch and it was delicious. I had forgotten about it but found it in my stash which I am trying to clean out.
- 1 lb penne pasta (try Penne with sundried tomato)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans black olives
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Marinate pasta overnight in oil, lemon juice, Accent, seasoned salt.
- Next day: Add pimentos, olives, green pepper, celery, mayo and chicken. Chill.