Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve cold. Great side dish. Season as you deem fit.
Make and share this Cold Orzo Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In seperate bowl measure out vinegar and olive oil.
- Chop onion.
- Slice basil.
- Zest lemon.
- Add to orzo - red onion, tomatoes, peas, feta cheese, pine nuts, lemon zest and basil.
- Toss to combine.
- Stir on vinegar/oil mixture.
- Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.