1/3 Photos of Cold Orange & Cardamom Cocoa
2 hrs 5 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
I love cold and hot cocoas. I especially like the ones that are spicy. This certainly hits the spot. I hope that you will enjoy this lovely treat. Make ice cubes with your leftover coffee. It really adds extra flavour to your cold drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot add milk, cream, whole cardamon pods and orange peel.
- 2Gently heat the mixture until it is steaming hot but do not boil.
- 3Take off the heat and remove the cardamon pods and orange peel. Now add the vanilla extract to the milk mixture.
- 4Make a paste with the cocoa, honey and 2 tbsps of the hot milk mixture.
- 5Now add the cocoa paste to the remaining hot milk mixture and whisk vigorously, till well blended.
- 6Allow to cool, chill two hours in fridge until ready to serve.
- 7Whisk cocoa well and pour into a large glass with 3 coffee ice cubes.
- 8Garnish with whip cream and grated orange rind.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Orange & Cardamom Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 187.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: