Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Three Dog Bakery
Make and share this Cold Nose Coco Loco Bark Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Drain fruit cocktail and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine honey and eggs. Add fruit cocktail and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a seperate bowl, then add this to the wet mixture and stir well.
- Pour into a 8x8 inch greased baking pan and sprinkle the top with coconut and walnuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then cool and cut into bars. Store in a sealed container.