- 198.44 g canunsweetened fruit cocktail
- 89.90 ml honey
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 264.98 ml white flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Drain fruit cocktail and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine honey and eggs. Add fruit cocktail and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a seperate bowl, then add this to the wet mixture and stir well.
- Pour into a 8x8 inch greased baking pan and sprinkle the top with coconut and walnuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then cool and cut into bars. Store in a sealed container.