- 1 (7 ounce) canunsweetened fruit cocktail
- 3⁄8 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄8 cups white flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Drain fruit cocktail and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine honey and eggs. Add fruit cocktail and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a seperate bowl, then add this to the wet mixture and stir well.
- Pour into a 8x8 inch greased baking pan and sprinkle the top with coconut and walnuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then cool and cut into bars. Store in a sealed container.