Cold Noodles With Hot Chili-Orange Oil
- Cook the angel hair pasta until al dente; drain and rinse it under cold water until it is cool; transfer it to a large bowl.
- Place the bean sprouts in a steamer basket over an inch or so of water in a large saucepan; steam them over med-high heat, covered, until they are just wilted; about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse them until they are cool.
- Combine carrots, scallions, half the parsley, and bean sprouts in the bowl with the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients; pour dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- Garnish the top with the remaining parsley and chopped peanuts.
- Pass around a plate of seedless orange sections to serve alongside, if desires.