Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a little booklet with Swedish recipes. This sauce is usually served with smoked salmon, marinated salmon or with other fish. I have sometimes also used it as a dip with fresh vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons mustard (mild)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup oil (olive or corn)
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- Place mustard in a bowl.
- Add sugar, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stirring with a wooden spoon, add oil, drop by drop as when making mayonnaise.
- Keep stirring until it all comes together.
- Lastly, mix in the chopped dill.