Recipe by morgainegeiser
Many different types of melons can be used in this cool, fresh soup, however, honeydew melons defnitely are the best.
Top Review by Chef AprilAllYear
Delicious! I did eyeball the honeydew (used a whole honeydew, instead of measuring, but it was close) and used plain yogurt instead of vanilla, but otherwise kept it exact. It was AMAZING! I would never have believed that things I eat all the time taste SO SO SO good combined. This will now be a regular summer family recipe. Thanks!
- 4 cups ripe honeydews, cut into small balls
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup honeydew balls (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender container, combine honeydew, lime juice, and honey. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add yogurt.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended.
- Chill several hours.
- Serve cold.
- Whisk before serving and garnish each bowl with a few melon balls.
- NOTE: chilling time not included with prep time.