1/2 Photos of Cold Macaroni Tuna Salad
1 hr 30 mins
This is the ANSWER for me on a hot summer day. I could eat the whole bowl. Usually serve on lettuce with a tall glass of lemonade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2-1 cup mayonnaise (the amount depends on how moist or dry you like your salad)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ("or" to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper ("or" to taste)
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain in colander and rinse with cold water.
- 2In a large bowl, place the macaroni and peas.
- 3Add the eggs and tuna; mix well.
- 4Mix together mayo, salt, and pepper.
- 5Add to tuna mixture a little at a time; mix well.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Macaroni Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 372.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: