1/2 Photos of Cold Macaroni Tuna Salad
1 hr 30 mins
This is the ANSWER for me on a hot summer day. I could eat the whole bowl. Usually serve on lettuce with a tall glass of lemonade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2-1 cup mayonnaise (the amount depends on how moist or dry you like your salad)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ("or" to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper ("or" to taste)
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain in colander and rinse with cold water.
- 2In a large bowl, place the macaroni and peas.
- 3Add the eggs and tuna; mix well.
- 4Mix together mayo, salt, and pepper.
- 5Add to tuna mixture a little at a time; mix well.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Macaroni Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.0
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 179.8 mg
- Sodium 581.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 41.9 g