Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes, chopped, peeled (optional)
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Cook lentils in water for 30 to 45 minutes (no salt) Drain.
- Blend in other things except for tomatoes, parsley and green onions. Chill.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
Tasty, easy, healthy. Can't ask for much more than that! I was lazy and used a can of lentils and doubled the rest of the recipe. We ate this on top of mixed greens for lunches. Thanks for posting!