Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great any time of the day. !! I made up this recipe by myself. A few friends helped me. It turned out pretty good.
- 1 cup folgers brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso coffee
- 6 tablespoons torani hazelnut syrup
- 6 tablespoons coffee-mate coffee creamer
- 8 ice cubes
- Brew the coffee
- Add the instant espresso crystals until desolve.
- Add the hazelnut syrup and coffee creamer.
- Add ice and enjoy!
I love ice coffee and this one was very good. Prepared for Fall PAC '08.