Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good way to use up some leftovers.
- 4 -8 ounces cooked halibut steaks, flaked
- 1 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 stuffed green olives, sliced
- 8 cooked baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Baby Spinach (optional)
- Gently toss fish and vegetables together.
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, slowly incorporate oil while continuing to whisk.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad ingredients. Toss gently.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and top with egg slices.
An interesting way to use up a bit of fish, & although I pretty much followed the recipe, I did use but a dash of salt along with some lemon pepper! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]