Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping, great for picnics and can be prepared a day ahead. Found in California Sizzles.
Top Review by Annacia
This was something qiute different for me and I'm so glad that I tried it. The beans have a mild pickled taste that the cheese choice really compliments it. This would be excellent with any BBQ. Thank you Kate for sharing this recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb gruyere cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and blanch green beans for 1 minutes or until very crunchy.
- Place oil, vinegar, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper in a jar and shake well. Pour sauce over green beans, then refrigerate.
- Clean mushrooms with wet paper towel before slicing. Prior to serving, add mushrooms and cheese to green beans and toss well.