Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve this tangy salad at your next cookout. It makes a great side dish with grilled foods. It has to sit in the fridge overnight so plan ahead.
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can le seuer peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and cook 1 or 2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine all the vegetables in large bowl, pour in the cooled dressing, and stir.
- Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve with slotted spoon.
- Keeps in refrigerator one week.