1/4 Photos of Cold Dill Pea Salad
This cold salad was a winner among over 600 entries in the local paper seeking Thanksgiving worthy side dishes. It is also perfect for spring and summer. From Rita E. Applegate. Note: Also good with a combination of chervil, chives and dill (with or w/o the curry) for a very classic peas dish. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the peas according to directions on package; drain thoroughly.
- 2In a bowl, mix together sour cream, dill, chives, curry powder, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Carefully combine with peas.
- 3Chill and serve on a bed of crisp salad greens. Garnish with more dill or chives, if desired.
- 4Makes 8 servings.
- 5NOTE: Time does not include chill time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Dill Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 100.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g