Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This chili is quick and easy to throw together at the end of a busy day.
Make and share this Cold Day Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (878.83 g) can kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, UNdrained
- 118.29-177.44 ml water
- 14.79-29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 9.85 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- Brown ground beef and onion and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Great Chili! Made it tonight for dinner for me and the hubby. We use the given tool to change it to make 6-7 1/2 servings because extra chili is always better the second day. Added a little extra brown sugar and some red pepper flakes to give it a it of spice. I loved it. Hubby wasn't too big on the diced tomatoes so he picked around those but they give the best flavor. Maybe next time we will try substituting some tomato juice or tomato puree. Who knows but I think this recipe is perfect! Give this a try. Perfect for a snow day!