Recipe by Queen of Everything
Posted in reponse to a request. A low-carb cold appetizer. Cooking time includes chilling time.
Top Review by Ms B.
Simple, but good. I paired these on a platter with Recipe #69372 (an old favorite for us) at a recent finger food / appetizer party. I prepared these the night before, and the horseradish became quite prominent. Roast beef was a winner, but the others were good, as well.
- 1⁄4 lb sliced ham
- 1⁄4 lb sliced turkey
- 1⁄4 lb sliced roast beef
- 1⁄4 lb sliced salami
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- fresh cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine filling ingredients.
- Spread the filling on an assortment of freshly sliced cold cuts.
- Ask the deli attendant to slice them more thickly than you might get them for sandwiches.
- Roll the cold cuts, starting with the longest side.
- Chill rolls until firm and then slice into bite-sized pieces with a very sharp knife.
- Serve with toothpicks.