Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted in reponse to a request. A low-carb cold appetizer. Cooking time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Cold Cut Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb sliced ham
- 1⁄4 lb sliced turkey
- 1⁄4 lb sliced roast beef
- 1⁄4 lb sliced salami
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine filling ingredients.
- Spread the filling on an assortment of freshly sliced cold cuts.
- Ask the deli attendant to slice them more thickly than you might get them for sandwiches.
- Roll the cold cuts, starting with the longest side.
- Chill rolls until firm and then slice into bite-sized pieces with a very sharp knife.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Simple, but good. I paired these on a platter with Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers (an old favorite for us) at a recent finger food / appetizer party. I prepared these the night before, and the horseradish became quite prominent. Roast beef was a winner, but the others were good, as well.
These were a great nibble at a bridal shower I gave recently. I used Genoa Salami and brown sugar ham--terrific taste contrasts. Brought home an empty platter--so, I'd say they were very successful--thanks for posting this recipe.