Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in reponse to a request. A low-carb cold appetizer. Cooking time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Cold Cut Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine filling ingredients.
- Spread the filling on an assortment of freshly sliced cold cuts.
- Ask the deli attendant to slice them more thickly than you might get them for sandwiches.
- Roll the cold cuts, starting with the longest side.
- Chill rolls until firm and then slice into bite-sized pieces with a very sharp knife.
- Serve with toothpicks.