My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup diced peeled potato
- 4 cups diced cucumbers
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1In a saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- 2Add onion, cook 10 minutes.
- 3Add broth and potato; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low, simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- 5Add cucumbers, continue to simmer 10 minutes, until vegetables are very tender.
- 6Let soup cool slightly.
- 7Working in batches in blender, puree soup mixture until smooth.
- 8Transfer to 2 quart bowl.
- 9Whisk in yogurt, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 10Cover; refrigerate until well chilled.
- 11When ready to serve, stir in dill.
- 12Garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Cucumber Soup - for the Weight Watcher or Diet
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 564.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: