Garden cucumbers are calling to be used in this soup! Put it into a insulated thermas for picnics.Easy make ahead for outdoor parties. Cilantro is very good in this too.
- Saute onion in hot oil 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cucumber and cook 3 minutes more.
- Add broth, lime juice, and sugar.
- Reduce heat and cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes.
- Puree in a blender.
- Add yogurt, dill, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend again.
- Chill and serve in icy cold bowls.
- Garnish with scallions.