My mother writes: "This is enough to take care of roughly two quarts of finger-sized pickling cucumbers." Seems like an easy recipe, but one that requires a little patience.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pickling juice a week before you are planning to use it by mixing all the ingredients together and stirring every morning.
- 2When ready to use, wash your pickling cucumbers and prick each with a fork.
- 3Pack into jars according to size.
- 4Pour enough of the vinegar mixture into the jars to cover the pickles.
- 5Divide spices among jars.
- 6Seal and store in a cool place.
- 7Season for a couple of months before using.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Cucumber Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2082 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14031.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g