Top Review by muffin3355
This turned out to be pretty good! I added some tomatoes and tofu in as well and next time I think I will use black olives, too - I think they would taste good in this soup. I followed the recipe and thought it was lacking something, so I added more pepper and a fair amount of dry dill weed and it was perfect! I recommend doing that.
- 3 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and grated,coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (up to 4)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt & fresh ground pepper