Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A lovely summer soup that's refreshing and tasty! "Cook time" is refrigeration time.
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 green onion, minced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- salt, pepper
- 1⁄2 cucumber, washed and thinly sliced, unpeeled
- mint leaf
- Put the cucumber, garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, and water in a blender jar and blend until completely pureed.
- Add the 3/4 cup mint leaves and the green onion. Puree for another 30 seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When serving, garnish with thinly sliced cucumber (with the peel still on) and mint leaves.