Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A lovely summer soup that's refreshing and tasty! "Cook time" is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Cold Cucumber and Mint Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Put the cucumber, garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, and water in a blender jar and blend until completely pureed.
- Add the 3/4 cup mint leaves and the green onion. Puree for another 30 seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When serving, garnish with thinly sliced cucumber (with the peel still on) and mint leaves.