Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This a tasty salad for when you need a change from the same old salad! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do... I got this recipe from a co-worker and I am glad I did, it is really good! Oh and easy to make too!
- 1 (16 ounce) package Coleslaw
- 6 cups red leaf lettuce
- 8 ounces crab
- 3 -4 chopped green onions
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, uncooked,reserve season packet from noodles for dressing
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds (toasted)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix together items for the salad but make sure to put the dressing& noodles/almond mix on just before serving!
- Serve cold.
So fast, so easy, and so good in the summer. My whole family loves this salad.
I liked your other one so much I looked up all your recieps. you should put more the two on here! This salad is great! I make it for lunch and take it to work now. YUM YUM!