Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a great easy salad for warm weather get togethers I got this from my sister.
- 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- combine corn, tomatoes, green onions and mayonaise.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- chill and eat.
I had this as a side dish for lunch this afternoon. The only substitute I used was low-fat plain yogurt instead of mayo. This was pretty good. Will make again:)