Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the net while looking for some corn recipes that were served cold. This is so simple and so good! It's a great side for picnics, take-alongs, pot lucks and just about anything you'd want to take as food.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, less (or more)
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn, yellow, red and green bell peppers, red onion, cucumber, tomato and mayonnaise.
- Adjust the amount of mayonnaise to your liking.
- Chill until serving.