Not only does this salad look beautiful it is also delicious, it's great to serve at a get-together. Plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a minumum of 4 hours before serving, all ingredients amounts may be adjusted to taste and the complete recipe may be doubled, prep time includes chilling time, feel free to add to the salad ingredients ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups coloured rotini pasta (cooked, drained and rinsed under cold water)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large plum tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (or use 1 cup finely cubed cheddar cheese) or 1/2 cup feta cheese (or use 1 cup finely cubed cheddar cheese)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste if needed)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (can use more, or use favorite brand ranch dressing)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (or use 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste)
- 1In a large glass bowl mix together all salad ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- 2In a small bowl combine the dressing ingredients until well blended; pour over the salad and toss to combine.
- 3Season with black pepper and salt if desired to taste.
- 4If the mixture seems dry add in a little more mayonnaise.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for a minumu of 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Confetti Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.8
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 717.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: