Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Are you brave, this is not for the faint of heart. A strong, cold, wake me up coffee.
- 3⁄4 ounce rum, dark
- 3⁄4 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1⁄2 ounce peach brandy
- 1⁄4 ounce Creme de Cacao, dark
- 6 ounces coffee, cold, strong
- 2 teaspoons sugar (to taste) or 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- First, take a pretty glass and fill it with crushed ice.
- Next, pour all the ingredients into a covered container and shake, shake, shake.
- Then strain the mixture into your prepared glass and sweeten it to your liking.
I bought peach brandy just to make this drink. It was really tasty. I love anything with Creme de cocoa and this was a nice change from anything I've tried! Thank you Kato for a great iced coffee, will make this again! (Made for Bevy Tag 9/08) ~V
made over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed, this is one potent coffee drink lol! thanks for sharing hon!
Very different and delicious. This is a very good iced coffee. I didn't have peach brandy so I used plain brandy. We didn't add sugar. We liked it this way. Thanks Baby Kato :) Made for Newest Zaar Tag.