Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 16 ounces stoneless cherries
- 5⁄8 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 mint leaves
- Empty the can into a strainer over a pan. Push the cherries through the strainer (mash them in a blender first if this is to hard).
- Add the water,and cook over a medium heat until the mixture starts to boil.
- Mix the cornstarch and sugar with a little water. Add this to the soup. Cook for ten minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the lemon juice. Pour into a bowl and chill in the fridge.
- Serve with a spoonful of cream and a few mint leaves and enjoy!