Recipe by Kim D.
My Mother-in-law gave me this recipe, it's delicious. It's a great side dish with grilled burgers or cold sandwiches! (Prep time includes chilling time)
- 2 lbs carrots, cooked and sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked, sliced carrots, sliced onions and bell peppers in a large bowl.
- Mix together tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard.
- Pour over carrots and mix well.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.