Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
It look like cake, and in fact its a cake, but the test is marvelous you would love to make, eat and serve again and again
- Take any appropriate pot one low flame and fill it 3/4 water drope the Condensed Milk cane in it and keep boiling 3 hours. (the water should be enough till 3 hours).
- After that take the biscuits and break them roughly with hands to make them Crumbs (but try to keep theme in same size).
- Melt the Butter and mix into biscuit Crumbs.
- Make the jelly as per given instruction by manufacturer (on packet) and keep it in fridge.
- Make the Bananas slices (Rings).
- Take a transparent glass tray and spread the first layer with Banana rings, than Biscuits crumbs, than spread the Condensed Milk layer, than Fresh Cream layer, and keep the try in Fridge for half hour.
- After chilled garnish with already chilled jelly and serve it after Chill.