Great snack or appy for parties/get togethers. I use reduced-fat products, but feel free to use the full-fat versions. I recommend using diced grape tomatoes, since larger tomatoes can make to much liquid.
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons prepared horseradish, creamy type
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb bacon, cooked drained and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Press crescent dough into a 10" x 15" cookie sheet. Pinch all seems together to form a crust.
- Bake crust at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo horseradish, onion and dill until smooth.
- Evenly spread over the cooled crust.
- Top with the shredded lettuce, diced grape tomatoes and crumbled bacon, and parm cheese. Lightly press down into the cream cheese/sour cream mixture.
- Cut into squares to serve.