1/1 Photo of Cold BLT Pizza
Great snack or appy for parties/get togethers. I use reduced-fat products, but feel free to use the full-fat versions. I recommend using diced grape tomatoes, since larger tomatoes can make to much liquid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons prepared horseradish, creamy type
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups diced grape tomatoes
- 1/2-3/4 lb bacon, cooked drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Press crescent dough into a 10" x 15" cookie sheet. Pinch all seems together to form a crust.
- 3Bake crust at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 4In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo horseradish, onion and dill until smooth.
- 5Evenly spread over the cooled crust.
- 6Top with the shredded lettuce, diced grape tomatoes and crumbled bacon, and parm cheese. Lightly press down into the cream cheese/sour cream mixture.
- 7Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold BLT Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls