- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain black-eyed peas. Rinse well with cold water and drain.
- Add celery, onion to peas.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Pour over black-eyed peas.
- Stir gently.
- Refridgerate several hours or overnight.
- At serving time, gently stir in tomatoes.