This is so easy and elegant. A friend that does not cook served it at a luncheon! I believe the recipe is from the Houston Chronicle food section. I have used crushed pecans instead of walnuts with good results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the tender tips of the asparagus in salt water until just tender.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, and rice vinegar; whisk until blended and stir in walnuts.
- 4Combine asparagus and dressing and toss gently.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with black pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Asparagus With Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 504.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g