Recipe by SaraFish
Made with ingredients you already have on hand - no need to go buy expensive preservative-laden dip mix! An easy combo of croissant dough, herbed cream cheese and fresh veggies. A delicious, light, colorful snack or appetizer.
- 226.79 g packagerefrigerated croissant dough (crescent)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 7.39 ml dill weed
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml sage or 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese (optional) or 118.29 ml asiago cheese (optional)
Vegetables for toppings such as
- finely diced celery
- finely diced red bell peppers or yellow bell peppers or green bell pepper
- grated carrot
- minced onion
- finely diced fresh tomato
- sliced green onion
- sliced olive
- finely chopped broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent dough onto cookie sheet you have covered with foil and sprayed with Pam.
- Pinch all the seams together to form one big rectangle.
- Bake at 375°F for about 11 minutes until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, whip cream cheese with a fork and add herbs and spices.
- Set aside.
- Mix your veggies together in a separate bowl.
- Spread herbed cream cheese mixture over cooled crust, sprinkle with veggie mixture.
- Pat down lightly to make veggies stick.
- Sprinkle cheese over veggies.
- Cut into bite size pieces.