Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another one of Rachael Ray's from her 30 minute meals show. Can be made mild easily. Easy to make and delicious! This goes wonderfully with her Thai Chicken Wraps, which I have also posted.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup tamari dark soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter, heated 15 seconds in microwave
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded carrots, and cabbage mix (coleslaw mix without the dressing)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, chopped at an angle
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Whisk soy, peanut butter, vinegar, optional hot sauce, and sesame oil.
- Add the spaghetti and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle green onion and sesame seeds throughout and serve.
I made this exactly as posted and found it to be wonderful! It is also fairly easy. I have actually made this several times before reviewing here! Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing.
Fabulous recipe! I made a few alterations, but it was still wonderful. I used steam-fried noodles instead of spaghetti and substituted sesame paste for peanut butter, since I'm not a fan of nuts. I used one tablespoon of hot sauce and it was spicy enough for my taste. I omitted the carrots and cabbage mix because my boyfriend's not a fan, and I didn't have any bean sprouts, but it was still absolutely delicious! I also added hoisin sauce because I just like the taste, although it's not necessary. Overall, a great recipe. Thanks!