Another one of Rachael Ray's from her 30 minute meals show. Can be made mild easily. Easy to make and delicious! This goes wonderfully with her Thai Chicken Wraps, which I have also posted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup tamari dark soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, heated 15 seconds in microwave
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded carrots, and cabbage mix (coleslaw mix without the dressing)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, chopped at an angle
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1Whisk soy, peanut butter, vinegar, optional hot sauce, and sesame oil.
- 2Add the spaghetti and toss to coat well.
- 3Sprinkle green onion and sesame seeds throughout and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold and Spicy Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g