Recipe by ChipotleChick
Another one of Rachael Ray's from her 30 minute meals show. Can be made mild easily. Easy to make and delicious! This goes wonderfully with her Thai Chicken Wraps, which I have also posted.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
I made this exactly as posted and found it to be wonderful! It is also fairly easy. I have actually made this several times before reviewing here! Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup tamari dark soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter, heated 15 seconds in microwave
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded carrots, and cabbage mix (coleslaw mix without the dressing)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, chopped at an angle
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds