Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another one of Rachael Ray's from her 30 minute meals show. Can be made mild easily. Easy to make and delicious! This goes wonderfully with her Thai Chicken Wraps, which I have also posted.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup tamari dark soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter, heated 15 seconds in microwave
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups shredded carrots, and cabbage mix (coleslaw mix without the dressing)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, chopped at an angle
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Whisk soy, peanut butter, vinegar, optional hot sauce, and sesame oil.
- Add the spaghetti and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle green onion and sesame seeds throughout and serve.