Our summer is ending, that means winter will be here before we know it bringing with it the dreaded lurgies !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water, spices and chilli into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Simmer till liquid is reduced by half.
- 3Add orange juice, honey, lemon zest and juice.
- 4Cook further 5 minutes or until aromatic.
- 5Put orange slices into 4 tall glasses.
- 6Pour tea through a strainer into glasses.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold and Flu Remedy Tea
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 48.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: