Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just another version of a great salad for bar-b-que's, potlucks, or whatever the case may be.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, thoroughly drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Mix with all other ingredients.
- Chill until firm or at least 3 hours.
Great! I used low-fat s.c.m. and cool whip, unsweetened coconut, and added about 3 TBS l.f. whipped cream cheese. Thanks, Jan