Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is soooooo good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, boneless
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup carbonated cola drink
- Trim meat, cut into 4 portions, dredge with flour.
- Put meat in crock pot, add other ingredients.
- Cover and cook 8- 10 hours on low.
- Yield: 8 servings.
This was lovely and very tender - thank you bliss
This is not a review, but a comment to Amy - when you cook in your crockpot the ingredients should come up to at least half way - i've done the same as you and come home to very dried chicken - but now we know for next time!
I made this exactly according to the directions, and came home in 8 hours to jerky - totally burned and dried out ;-( It seemed to be short on moisture, so maybe it has to be made in a small crockpot - mine is really big.