Prep 8 mins
Cook 9 hrs
- 3 -4 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 (10 1/3 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12 ounce) candark cola
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Combine mushroom soup and dry onion soup.
- Pour over roast.
- Pour cola over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours.
OH MY! THe Pork was soooo tender with a great taste to it! We ate until our stomaches popped and then still wanted more! I used Diet Coke for the can of soda and it just perfect! My Pork roast was also frozen when I put it in. I cooked it on hig for 3 hours and then low for 6 1/2. Thanks for the great idea for a simple and easy roast!
The roast came out perfectly. It was fall apart tender. The gravy had a nice flavor to it as well. After the roast was done, I removed it from the crock pot and mixed in about a half cup of cornstarch to the gravy and let it come to a boil for about 5 minutes to thicken it up a little more. Delicious!
Made this recipe for a gathering. It was loved by all. Meat extremely tender with a lovely thick rich gravy Thanks Heaps