- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 roast
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder; rub over surface of roast. In a Dutch oven, heat the oil to hot and brown roast on all sides.
- Transfer roast to roasting pan.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients; pour over roast. Cover and roast for 2 1/2-3 hours until tender.