Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An enjoyable cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package swiss chocolate cake mix (2 layer)
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (10 ounce) can cola drink
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Combine the cake mix, pudding, soda, vegetable oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350.
- I frosted it with a Mocha Frosting.
I used a package of devil's food cake mix. It was quick, easy and very moist. I will definitely make again.
Im so glad you posted this,they did it on a local news segment here and I didnt write it down and couldnt find it,have been searching for it.Thanks so much for posting,i have made it once before,now I want to try it in the microwave.A great cake.Thanks.