1/1 Photo of Cola Pancakes
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
I have not tried this yet--maybe someone with a sense of adventure will give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg yolks into the cola drink.
- 2Add salt to the flour; stir in the cola and egg and beat well.
- 3Add the melted butter.
- 4Fold in egg whites. Add more cola if needed to make a very thin batter. The secret of good pancakes is thin batter (not over 1/8 inch thick).
- 5Cook on hot griddle, turning only once.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cola Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 467.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g