Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass bowl and combine.
- The cola will lose most of its carbonation but that's OK.
- Pour the marinade over beef or poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours for chicken and 6 hours for beef while marinating.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
Used this marinade over the week end, let marinade all day in a zip lock bag. The steaks were tender and great tasting. I would use this recipe again.